Emil Söderlund Ahvanmaalta esittelyvuorossa 17.10. kisaan

Welcome Emil Söderlund from Åland to our Satellite race. Please find Emil's story and thoughts:

My name is Emil Söderlund, born -75 and living in Åland. I have been running since a was a child but started the ultra business in 2008. My biggest passion is the long mountain races and last year I was running the Dragonsback race, a 5 days, 315km stage race in Wales. Thats is my biggest runningexperince so far.



I have done some Backyard running here in Åland, but I’m still a rookie in these kind of races.
I hope the race will be a nice, long race where you meet new people and to share your pain with others.

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Heikki Hihnala esittelyssä 17.10. kisaan

Esittelyvuorossa Lari Koivu 17.10. kisaan