Peruutuksia

Valitettavasti muutamia peruutuksia on tullut, ja toivottavasti näemme heidät ensi vuonna kisaamassa. Tässä tarina, joka poistuu juoksijagalleriasta. Toivottavasti loppuporukka pysyy terveenä, ja pystyy asettautumaan lähtöviivalle.

#50 Marjaliisa Umb

I have been an athletic all my life, but my main sport has been sailing. In 2014, however, I discovered running for myself. Compared to sailing, running was hard - even short distances seemed long. Practicing quietly, the distance lengthened. By 2016, I had reached the limit where I was ready to run a marathon.

However, I never liked running on asphalt and my runnings were quickly replaced by cross-country running. Inspired by running fanatics friends, I was was registered 100 km ultra for the first time in 2016. That's how I got the ultra running infection, where long distances running has become my meditation. I like to test myself in different disciplines and participating in Nuuksio Backyard Ultra gives my ultra races a new experience.

Hopefully the Government will reduce the limits and we are able to come to Finland. 

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Heikki Hihnala esittelyssä 17.10. kisaan

Esittelyvuorossa Lari Koivu 17.10. kisaan